Teachers Needed for a Temporary Project
+ Project Overview
We are seeking innovative and experienced Elementary Agriculture Educators to join a dynamic team. The primary responsibility of this role is to develop a comprehensive series of 30 lesson plans for a specific grade level that aligns with the established standards for our elementary agriculture programs. These lesson plans should be designed to introduce young students to the fundamentals of agriculture, environmental stewardship, and sustainable practices.
+ Project Timeline
- February 2024 to June 2024 (check-ins planned throughout the project)
+ Essential Project Requirements
- Develop and Design Lesson Plans: Create 30 detailed, informative, and engaging lesson plans focusing on elementary-level agriculture. These plans should cover a variety of topics which include plant science, animal science, agricultural systems, and the importance of agriculture in our daily lives.
- Standard Alignment: Ensure all lesson plans meet the specified educational standards and learning objectives. Incorporate a variety of teaching methods and materials to cater to diverse learning styles including but not limited to hands-on activities, experiments, and real-world examples to enhance learning experiences.
- Collaboration: Work closely with the team of chosen educators to ensure content accuracy and educational value. Participate in regular meetings to discuss progress and share ideas.
- Resource Development: Develop and organize educational resources and materials needed for effective lesson implementation. This may include worksheets, multimedia components, and assessment tools.
- Feedback, Accessibility, and Revision: Collect feedback on the lesson plans from the team, making necessary revisions to optimize their effectiveness. Ensure the lesson plans are accessible and comprehensible for other educators to implement.
+ Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education, Agriculture, Environmental Science, or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in elementary education, with a strong preference for candidates with a background in teaching some kind of agricultural education.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to convey complex agricultural concepts in an understandable manner for young learners.
- Strong understanding of educational methodologies and experience in curriculum development.
- Creative and innovative thinker with strong planning and organizational skills.
- Proficient in using technology and educational software to enhance learning experiences.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- $100 per lesson/ $3000 total
- A collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development in the field of agricultural education.
- A chance to make a significant impact on the next generation’s understanding and appreciation of agriculture.
+ How To Apply
- Interested candidates should submit a resume, cover letter, and a sample lesson plan that demonstrates their ability to create engaging and educational content for elementary students.
- Questions and applications should be sent to email@example.com.
- Application Deadline – February 15th, 2023