Excellence in Teaching About Agriculture Awards
Are you a Florida teacher who uses agriculture to teach your state standards? If so, you are eligible for Florida Agriculture in the Classroom’s Excellence in Teaching About Agriculture Award. Winners win a trip to the National Agriculture in the Classroom Conference, in 2021 the conference will be in Des Moines, Iowa. This is your chance to brag about all the great things you are doing in your classroom!
There are 4 categories: elementary school, middle school, high school and middle school agriscience. From there we will pick an overall winner. Applications will go live again in December 2021. If you have any questions email Becky Sponholtz at email@example.com.
The overall winner will receive a $500 honorarium and the other winners will receive $250.
- Mary Lynn Hess – Goldsboro Elementary Magnet School
- Susan Hahn – Pine Jog Elementary
- Cheryl Pahl – Hunter’s Green Elementary
- Carley Dyal – Keystone Height’s Jr/Sr High School
- Millennia Gardens Elementary School Eco Club – National Excellence in About Agriculture Winner
- Deb Walker
- Suzette Gagnon
- Jacqueline Holmes – National Excellence in Teaching About Agriculture Winner
- Amanda Ellis
- Kaitlin Van Heusen