Excellence in Teaching About Agriculture Awards
Are you a Florida teacher who uses agriculture to teach the state standards? If so, you are eligible for Florida Agriculture in the Classroom’s Excellence in Teaching About Agriculture Award. Winners win a trip to the National Agriculture in the Classroom Conference, in 2023 the conference will be in Orlando, FL. This is your chance to brag about all the great things you are doing in your classroom!
There will be 2 state winners and from there we will pick an overall winner. If you have any questions email Becky Sponholtz at email@example.com.
The overall winner will receive a $500 honorarium and the other winner will receive $250.
Online application currently closed.
- Ray Cruze – Roosevelt Academy
- Shelly Miller – Gove Elementary School (Overall Florida Winner)
- Alyson McCullough – Hilliard Middle Senior High
- Katrina Lynn – Southwest Middle School
- Al Piotter – Trafalgar Middle School
- Mary Lynn Hess – Goldsboro Elementary Magnet School – 2021 National Excellence in Teaching About Agriculture Award
- Susan Hahn – Pine Jog Elementary
- Cheryl Pahl – Hunter’s Green Elementary
- Carley Dyal – Keystone Height’s Jr/Sr High School
- Millennia Gardens Elementary School Eco Club – National Excellence in About Agriculture Winner
- Deb Walker
- Suzette Gagnon
- Jacqueline Holmes – National Excellence in Teaching About Agriculture Winner
- Amanda Ellis
- Kaitlin Van Heusen