Excellence in Teaching About Agriculture Awards
Are you a Florida teacher who uses agriculture to teach the state standards? If so, you are eligible for Florida Agriculture in the Classroom’s Excellence in Teaching About Agriculture Award. Winners win a trip to the National Agriculture in the Classroom Conference, in 2022 the conference will be in Saratoga Springs, NY. This is your chance to brag about all the great things you are doing in your classroom!
There are 4 categories: elementary school, middle school, high school and middle or high school agriscience. From there we will pick an overall winner. Online applications are live but not due until January 14, 2022. If you have any questions email Becky Sponholtz at email@example.com.
The overall winner will receive a $500 honorarium and the other winners will receive $250.
*Application window is now closed. We will notify applicants in the next month.
- Mary Lynn Hess – Goldsboro Elementary Magnet School – 2021 National Excellence in Teaching About Agriculture Award
- Susan Hahn – Pine Jog Elementary
- Cheryl Pahl – Hunter’s Green Elementary
- Carley Dyal – Keystone Height’s Jr/Sr High School
- Millennia Gardens Elementary School Eco Club – National Excellence in About Agriculture Winner
- Deb Walker
- Suzette Gagnon
- Jacqueline Holmes – National Excellence in Teaching About Agriculture Winner
- Amanda Ellis
- Kaitlin Van Heusen