Florida Agriculture in the Classroom is now accepting Teacher Grant applications! FAITC created an instructional PowerPoint with helpful hints on how to write our grant application.
The grant is open to general education and agriculture teachers in pre-kindergarten through 12th grade who want to use agricultural concepts to teach core subject areas. Florida Agriculture in the Classroom’s Teacher Grant program strives to fund classroom projects that teach Florida school children about the importance of agriculture and introduce them to agricultural producers and representatives in their areas.
Grant Information and Application:
- Teacher Grant Guidelines 2022_2023
- Appendix A_Application_Word_Document
- Appendix B_Teacher_Grant_Rubric
- Appendix C_Budget Sample
- Teacher Grant Helpful Hints Powerpoint
- Grant Applications will go live August 8, 2022.
- All 2022-2023 proposals must be emailed by September 30, 2022.
- Only the first 40 complete applications will be accepted and be considered. When we get close to 40 applications we will put an announcement on this page.
- Progress reports must be completed online by December 9, 2022.
- Final reports must be completed online or postmarked on or before May 19, 2023.
Certified Florida teachers engaged in classroom instruction at the pre-kindergarten through 12th grade levels who integrate agricultural concepts into non-agricultural curricula, as well as agriculture teachers.
Final Report Form:
- 2021-2022 Teacher Grant Final Report – Due May 27, 2022 (Online Form)
- 2021-2022 Teacher Grant Final Report Form (Word Document)