Get the Ag Tag
Florida Agriculture in the Classroom is funded by sales of the agriculture specialty license plate called the “Ag Tag”. Your Ag Tag purchase allows Florida Agriculture in the Classroom to:
- Hold Florida’s Agriculture Literacy Day, in which thousands of industry volunteers read to tens of thousands of students every year.
- Award more than $750,000 in teacher and volunteer grant money since the program’s inception.
- Create and distribute FREE agriculture themed educational resources.
- Sponsor more than 15 workshops a year.
- Send teachers to the National Agriculture in the Classroom Conference.
By making a tax deductible, $20 purchase of an Ag Tag, you will help educate Florida’s future consumers, voters and leaders about the importance of the Florida agriculture industry.
In addition to your $20 contribution to Florida Agriculture in the Classroom, you will pay a $5 administrative fee that goes to the state.